Royal Westerly has been serving the community since the early 1970s and joined the Royal Health Group family in 2016. Located in the beautiful coastal community of Westerly Rhode Island, Royal Westerly is situated one mile from the picturesque downtown and only 3 miles to Watch Hill, New England’s beloved Misquamicut beach and the Flying Horse Carousel on little Narragansett Bay. In addition, our facility is within walking distance to Westerly Hospital.
Westerly’s spacious, one-level facility offers a variety of resident rooms and community spaces that provide easy access and creates a vibrant community for our residents and their families.
As with all Royal Health Group centers, Royal Westerly is committed to evolving and expanding to meet the ever-changing health care needs of the community. Our short-term rehabilitation and long-term care options will provide the specialized, personalized care you need and we will treat your family like our own.
Royal Westerly is a 66-bed facility, limited private rooms available – check for availability.
The Royal Advantage:
- Fast-track Admissions Program for returning residents
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, post-acute, post-surgical)
- Sub-acute care for a wide range of complex medical conditions, including cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological diagnoses
- Stroke Recovery; Community Reintegration; Complex Medical Care; IV Antibiotics and Re-hydration; Wound Care and Management; Activity Enrichment
- 24-hour skilled nursing care for our respite, palliative and long-term residents
- Hospice and Palliative care services from Hope Hospice, focusing on compassionate, dignified care for end stage patients
- Physical, occupational, and speech and hearing therapy programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each resident
- Nutritionally balanced meals and counseling with our Royal Innovation: Nutrition program, administered by nutrition expert
- A wide variety of scheduled activity programs held on each unit or enjoyed outside when seasonally appropriate.
79 Beach Street, Westerly RI
Voted one of the top nursing homes in Rhode Island by US News and World Report.