Royal Wayland has been providing skilled nursing services to this peaceful Metro West community since the 1970s and became part of the Royal Health Group in 2016. Royal Wayland is centrally located in the Village of Cochituate, home to Lake Cochituate, Dudley Pond and hundreds of acres of preserved forests and marshes. Wayland’s intimate, home-like atmosphere offers the opportunity for residents to develop relationships with both care-givers and administrators ensuring personalized attention and the highest quality of care.
As with all Royal Health Group centers, Royal Wayland is committed to evolving and expanding to meet the ever-changing health care needs of the community. Our short-term rehabilitation and long-term care options will provide the specialized, personalized care you need and we will treat your family like our own.
Royal Wayland is a 40-bed facility which offers 4 private rooms (check for availability).
The Royal Advantage:
- Fast-track Admissions Program for returning residents
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, pulmonary, post-acute, post-surgical)
- Sub-acute care for a wide range of complex medical conditions, including cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological diagnoses
- Stroke Recovery; Community Reintegration; Complex Medical Care; IV Antibiotics and Rehydration; Wound Care and Management; Activity Enrichment
- 24-hour skilled nursing care for our respite, palliative and long-term residents
- Hospice services from Fidelis Hospice, focusing on compassionate, dignified care for end stage patients
- Physical, occupational, and speech and hearing therapy programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each resident
- Nutritionally balanced meals and counseling with our Royal Innovation: Nutrition program, administered by nutrition expert
- A wide variety of scheduled activity programs held on each unit or enjoyed outside in our beautifully landscaped courtyard.
188 Commonwealth Road, Wayland MA
“I’m very happy here and love the wonderful people and care. The nurses and CNAs are so attentive and caring. The food is good too!”
“I love it here. The nurses are wonderful and the food is excellent. It feels like home and we all feel like family. Our Activity Director Michael is so kind to everyone and always goes above and beyond.”
“I love it here. Everyone is so nice and treats me so well. The CNAs are lovely to me. There is no one kinder in the world than our Activities Director Michael. He is an angel.”