Royal Middletown has been providing skilled nursing services to the community in a rural setting since 1932 and became part of the Royal Health Group in 2016. Centrally located on beautiful Aquidneck Island, midway between Portsmouth and Newport, Royal Middletown is nestled into this beach community, neighboring an elementary school, a church and many family homes. Middletown’s resident-centered approach and home-like atmosphere ensures personalized attention and the highest quality of care. Our nine-acre campus is also the location for Royal at Home our Home Health agency and Forest Farm Assisted Living. Royal Middletown has earned a FIVE-STAR quality rating and, as with all Royal Health Group centers, is committed to evolving and expanding to meet the ever-changing health care needs of the community. Our short-term rehabilitation and long-term care options will provide the specialized, personalized care you need and we will treat your family like our own. Royal Middletown is a 50-bed facility and offers a limited number of private rooms -check for availability.
Please call 855-275-3286 to speak with one of Royal’s Transition Specialists who will walk you through your options for care and services. Or click here to contact us.
The Royal Advantage
- Fast-track Admissions Program for returning residents
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, post-acute, post-surgical)
- Sub-acute care for a wide range of complex medical conditions, including cardiac, pulmonary, and neurological diagnoses
- Stroke Recovery; Community Reintegration; Complex Medical Care; IV Antibiotics and Re-hydration; Wound Care and Management; Activity Enrichment
- 24-hour skilled nursing care for our respite, palliative and long-term residents
- Hospice and Palliative care services from Beacon Hospice and VNS of Newport and Bristol County, focusing on compassionate, dignified care for end stage patients
- Physical, occupational, and speech and hearing therapy programs tailored to meet the specific needs of each resident
- Nutritionally balanced meals and counseling with our Royal Innovation: Nutrition program, administered by nutrition expert
- A wide variety of scheduled activity programs held on each unit or enjoyed outside when seasonally appropriate.
Submit a TestimonialHave you or a loved one spent time with us? We want to hear from you. Submit your testimonial today.
Contact Info and LocationPhone: 401-847-2777 Fax: 401-848-7403 Address: 193 Forest Avenue Middletown RI
Voted one of the top nursing homes in Rhode Island by US News and World Report “Our family would like to express its sincere gratitude for all that you did for our mother. You all took tremendous care of her daily. We always felt so welcome and knew mom was in great hands.” -Pat Silveria Clan
“Gratitude to the staff of the rehabilitation center: Recuperating from surgery was a long journey for me but your staff walked each of those difficult miles with me, and always encouraging me.” -Rose Nunes
“Thank you all for an extremely pleasant experience. I appreciate your patience and kindness. I know you truly cared about how I was feeling and progressing. See you after I get my next new hip.” -Vicki