Less than four years after its inception, Royal Braintree Nursing & Rehabilitation Center’s dedicated program for the region’s Russian-speaking population is widely regarded as second to none in Massachusetts. Opening in November of 2008 with 27 beds, the program has grown to 64 beds in what has become a well-established, close-knit community of its own, catering specifically to the medical, cultural and dietary needs of our Russian-speaking residents.
Led by Program Director Lena Zeliger and Medical Director Zinaida Levin, M.D., our dedicated staff includes an exceptional Russian-speaking nursing team and support staff.
- Rehabilitation: Our professional, experienced staff provides physical, occupational
and speech therapy to all residents. Our ambulance service
has Russian-speaking EMTs and chair-car drivers.
- Activities: Culturally-specific programs seven days a week for all cognitive levels
- Russian television: Available to all residents in common areas as well as in
resident’s room (5 channels!)
- Dining: Our chef caters to the individual tastes of our Russian residents with each
carefully prepared meal. Family-style dining coming soon!
- Hospice: The Hospice of the Good Shepherd services Royal Braintree with its newly- developed Russian program.
Please call 855-275-3286 to speak with one of Royal’s Transition Specialists to walk you through your options for care and services or click here to contact us.