Royal Norwell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is the newest addition to the Royal family of senior care options. Formerly Norwell Knoll, Royal acquired the facility in December of 2013. We are proud to increase our care capabilities on the South Shore. Please continue to visit our website to keep up-to-date as we bring our acclaimed programs, renovations, and services to this new service area.
-James Mamary, Sr., Royal Health Group Owner and President
The Royal Advantage:
- 24/7 nursing care, attending physician
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, pulmonary, post-acute)
- Wound care physician on site weekly specializing in healing complex wounds, reducing hospitalizations
- Respite, palliative, stroke recovery, long term care
- Hospice services from Fidelis Hospice, focusing on compassionate, dignified care for end stage patients
- Royal’s dining service features customized meal programs developed with personal attention from our chef and dietician – buffet and family-style dining available, with continental breakfast stations open 24/7.
- Activity Enrichment – a nurturing, person-centered care model that addresses the resident’s medical, mental, spiritual, physical and social needs, promoting wellness and enhancing quality of life