Royal Norwell Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is the newest addition to the Royal family of senior care options. Formerly Norwell Knoll, Royal acquired the facility in December of 2013. We are proud to increase our care capabilities on the South Shore. Please continue to visit our website to keep up-to-date as we bring our acclaimed programs, renovations, and services to this new service area. -James Mamary, Sr., Royal Health Group Owner and President
Contact us today for more information.
Or call us: 781-659-4901
The Royal Advantage:
- 24/7 nursing care, attending physician
- Expert short-term rehabilitation (PT, OT, speech, pulmonary, post-acute)
- Wound care physician on site weekly specializing in healing complex wounds, reducing hospitalizations
- Respite, palliative, stroke recovery, long term care
- Hospice services from Fidelis Hospice, focusing on compassionate, dignified care for end stage patients
- Royal’s dining service features customized meal programs developed with personal attention from our chef and dietician – buffet and family-style dining available, with continental breakfast stations open 24/7.
- Activity Enrichment – a nurturing, person-centered care model that addresses the resident’s medical, mental, spiritual, physical and social needs, promoting wellness and enhancing quality of life
“Royal Norwell was excellent, I would give it 5 stars. Staff was always making me feel worthy of getting better. I was working on steps and couldn’t do it; I was feeling very depressed. The staff kept checking on me to make sure I was ok. It was the best feeling ever…I didn’t want to leave!” – Deborah Dresslaers
“When I came in after my double mastectomy, the nurses were so compassionate and caring. They helped me look at myself again. The PT and OT gym is so diverse and fabulous; it is consistent everyday. They truly measure your progress day by day. I feel much more confident living along; I feel strong enough to be alone!” – Donna Cogliano
“Compared to previous rehab, Royal Norwell went above and beyond. I received excellent care in all departments. Nursing helped me to care for myself and make the changes I needed to make to go home. I would definitely recommend Royal Norwell.” – Holly Leach