Massachusetts is among the hardest hit states in the current flu epidemic, with thousands of reported cases, and no signs of slowing down. The Royal Health Group encourages you to get a flu shot – it’s not too late! While there is no guarantee it will protect you from contracting the flu virus, your chances of getting the flu are significantly reduced with a shot.
* Wash hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub
* Cover your cough with the bend in your arm
* Keep hands away from the eyes, nose and mouth
* Phone sick friends rather than visit in person
* Stay home from work if you are sick
It is NOT TRUE that the flu vaccine can bring on the flu virus! Please consult your doctor or local pharmacy for more information.